The CO2Lift® Pro is the strongest version on carboxy gel only available to Aesthetic and Medical Providers.
This is an in-office or at-home treatment that delivers CO2 cutaneously over 35 minutes to an hour. This transdermal, noninvasive facial mask is recommended for post-procedure care after invasive procedures such as needling or laser.
In one use, the CO2Lift® Pro mask:
- Speeds healing
- Boosts oxygen concentration
- Increases microcirculation
- Tightens skin appearance
- Reduces pore size
- Smooths skin texture
- Increase skin hydration by 117%+
How to Mix and Apply CO2Lift® Pro Carboxy Gel
- Massage the small packet to soften before opening.
- Empty the entire contents of large pack and small pack into a small mixing bowl.
- Mix thoroughly for 1 minute to activate the carboxy.
- Apply immediately to the area being treated with the small application stick. If applying to the face, start under the eyes, move up to the lash line, including the lips, and end with the eyelids.
- Make sure the application layer is thick, like frosting a cake.
- Leave on for 35-45 minutes.
- Remove with application stick.