Cyspera is the brand name for Cysteamine, which is the main ingredient. Cysteamine is a chemical compound present in human tissue, and interestingly, it's highest concentration is within breast milk - tested and clinically proven as SAFE and well tolerated for long-term topical use.
Please check out the information on how to use Cyspera Intensive Pigmentation Corrector below. This product is used in a different way than most other skin care products, and can cause some mild irritation if used improperly
The new pigment correcting alternative
Cyspera® is the first and only topical cream containing cysteamine, a powerful antioxidant, which diminishes the appearance of stubborn skin discoloration. Cyspera® effectively improves the appearance of persistent brown patches and dark spots. It is well tolerated for long term use.
92% of subjects showed significant improvement in the appearance of brown patches. 67% improvement in the appearance of stubborn discoloration after 4 months of daily application.
Maintenance phase Twice-weekly, once per day
- Apply to completely dry skin: Do not wash the skin before application. If necessary, to wash, wait for one hour before appliucation
- Leave on 15 minutes: Apply a thin layer on the skin. Leave on for 15 minutes (a warming sensation or mild tingling may occur and last up to 30 minutes). You may notice a distinct scent during application. Cyspera® can be applied on the entire face.
- Wash off: Remove by washing the area with a gentle cleanser. Gently pat the area dry.
- Moisturize: Moisutrze the area. Maintain skin hydration during the day. For optimal results, daily use of a broad-spectrum sunscreen with SPF 30 or higher is highly recommended. Use of Cyspera® can be tailer to meet an individuals' needs and routines. It can be applied in the morning or evening, offering true flexibility and personalized choice.
Cysteamine is a powerful antioxidant with multiple effects on the appearance of hyperpigmentation.
- Water (Aqua), Mineral Oil, Cysteamine HCl, Niacinamide, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glyceryl Stearate, Lecithin, Isopropyl Myristate, Cetyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Octyldodecanol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylheptyl Caprylate, Ceteareth-12, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Palmitate, Fragrance, Xanthan Gum, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Tocopherol, Beeswax, BHT, Tetrasodium EDTA, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Geraniol