Clay-based scrub mask that uses naturally derived ingredients to exfoliate skin.
Why You'll Love It: Customizable frequency and duration of use based on your specific skincare needs.
All skinbetter science products are dermatologist tested, paraben free, fragrance free, dye free, and cruelty free.
- Dual-functioning, clay-based scrub mask that resets skin for clarity and glow.
- Uses gentle, biodegradable spherical beads to lightly resurface the outer layer of skin.
- Promotes smoother, more even-toned skin.
- Clay minerals absorb unwanted oil and remove toxins and other impurities.
Our collection of Refresh skincare products are designed to cleanse, exfoliate, and moisturize skin and can be paired with our scientifically advanced treatment products for optimal results.
HOW TO USE
- Apply a thick layer to clean, damp skin, avoiding the eye area, up to three times per week.
- Massage gently with fingertips.
- For normal-to-oily skin leave on for up to 15 minutes.
- For normal-to-dry skin, leave on for up to three minutes to start. You may increase the leave-on time with subsequent uses as desired.
- Rinse with warm water.
- Protect with sunbetter sunscreen during the day for additional skincare benefits.
- Review recommended order of product application.
Aqua/Water, Kaolin, Jojoba Esters, Glycerin, C13-15 Alkane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Bentonite, Cetearyl Alcohol, Isosorbide Dicaprylate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Octyldodecyl Olivate, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Mucor Miehei Extract, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Glucosamine HCl, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Juice, Allantoin, Urea, Butylene Glycol, Cetearyl Olivate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Sodium Magnesium Silicate, Sorbitan Olivate, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Sodium Anisate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Propanediol, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Citrate, Myristyl Alcohol, Lauryl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Benzyl Alcohol.